- Customer satisfaction within regional area meets KPI's.
- Subcontract materials are ordered and works processed on time
working closely with commercial team.
- Second tier support is provided to the planning function
supporting operational teams to meet their KPI's.
- Customer satisfaction KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of working within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed.
procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under
- Experience of working with databases.
- Microsoft office including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates the company Behaviours.
- Experience of scheduling work.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of AccuServ job management system.
These are the requirements for roles at Grade A. There may be
certain headings against which the requirements of individual roles
are higher or lower. Your manager will advise if this is the case.
- Accountable for the completion of standard & some non-standard
tasks within own function.
- Subject to general supervision of progress against results.
- Makes decisions within set guidelines.
- May have regular communication with colleagues and/or external
contacts around queries/requests for standard information, but
predominantly on an individual basis or within own function.
- May work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver own
- May assist less experienced or temporary staff.
Impact & Influence:
- Selects the most appropriate procedures from a given set of
- Actions have internal impact.
- Required to share knowledge with others.
- Is aware of how own behaviour impacts/influences
- Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard
- Applies procedures to ensure accuracy of work and adopts
continuous improvement approach.
- Respects and values customers, both internal and external, and
demonstrates our commitment to high quality customer service in
all that is done.
- Educated to NVQ level II or equivalent level of