The Customer Services Manager is responsible for the Customer Services and Office Sales teams whom provide first line support to my client's customers via various channels of communication (telephone calls, emails, EDI, web forms, post).
The Customer Services Manager's key responsibilities are for the day to day management of the team, the production of management reports and KPI's, optimising sales opportunities though upselling and cross
Customer Service Manager Duties:
- Day to day management of the Customer Service and Office Sales teams including health and safety, discipline, and development
- Trouble shooting and issue resolution
- Team resource planning including the allocation of tasks and team and individual performance relative to targets (productivity and sales generation)
- Managing internal stakeholder communications and relationships
- First point of escalation for Customers (technical and non-technical)
- Implementation of best practice and a culture of continuous improvement relative to processes and Customer care
- Ensure the team is kept informed of new features and updates to my client's products
- Act as the primary relationship manager for key accounts, providing a single point of contact for resolution and escalation of queries and problems
- Recruitment where required
- Budget control
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing a customer service team.
- Previous frontline customer service and sales experience with a genuine commitment to quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Proven staff management experience including the ability to delegate workload effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting demands whilst maintaining a calm and professional approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Knowledge of basic Windows tools (especially MS Office) and Internet technologies - specifically email clients, web browsers and web-based search engines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy