- To be able to run 2 production lines within their area in line with operational standards and their ways of working.
- To ensure their own safety and the safety of others in line with their legal responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- To escalate any safety issue within their area and encourage safe and responsible behaviours within their team.
- To ensure all Production on their line meets all our quality and food safety standards through the completion of regular checks in line with our standard manufacturing procedures.
- Safety - Use safe behaviours and near miss system to highlight good working practices of highlight issues.
- Quality - Complete established quality checks, Ensuring the production of items to defined specifications. Escalate food safety breach or quality issues. Ensure that their line meets all hygiene and 5s standards during the shift and handover & shutdown.
- Efficiency - Efficient operation of plant and machinery. Achievement of production of targets on shift by shift basis. Record all deviations from target. Ensure all performance issues are identified and resolved through the FMOS system. Ordering and managing supplies.
- Computer Literate and able to use our internal software packages.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy